High Country Escrow leverages the best of decades of experience with the latest in closing practices and technology tools. Real estate agents or sellers can quickly open escrow and set up the loan to be serviced.
What’s Needed To Open Escrow:
Our digital services make it easy for agents and sellers to open escrow. If you are ready to get started now here is what you need to know:
Gather the following information:
- Borrower Name and Contact Info – Full name, address, phone number,
and email address. If there are multiple borrowers, we will need this
information for each of them.
- Lender Contact Info – Full name, address, phone number and email
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
- Loan Duration – Length of Time in Number of Months
Additional items (optional) that would be helpful:
- Property tax – annual amount
- HOA – monthly amount
- Homeowner’s Insurance – annual amount
What Fees Are Associated With Loan Servicing?
We value our reputation for always adhering to ethical business practices. We are fair and transparent in our pricing, ensuring all parties, lenders, and borrowers understand all costs associated with the servicing of their mortgage loan.
- Opening Fee – .001 of the loan amount or a minimum of $139, whichever is greater.
- Transaction Fee – $9.99 per payee/month (typically $19.98/mo total). Covers payment handling and maintenance
Optional / Situation Fees
- Late notice/fee collection – $9.99/month
- Payoff or release fee (includes recording the release) – $149 per
- Loan renewals/modifications – $79 per
- 24/7 borrower/lender online portal access – $5.99/month per login or $10.00/month for 2 logins.
Ready to open escrow and get started? Click HERE
If you need to know more about the process before getting started, please contact the High Country Escrow team HERE or call us at (970) 264-2700!